Transcendence

The journey within

Some thoughts, Some Love.

~Let every particle within me open itself to the pureness of Love. This is my prayer today.


~Your love flows into me, like an unending stream, which holds no mud, and softens each rock on its way.


~ As I find my love for God, I find new ways to Love others and see how they are just another part of me.


~ My Love for You grows and expands each day, and as it does I lose more of myself, only to find myself once again.


~ When someone's presence in you overides your breath, know that it's Love.


~ Where there is Love, there is only Love - for it is an energy so vast that it leaves no room for anything else.


~ Within every layer of me, is a part of you stitched into me, and that's what makes me beautiful.


~ The Universe is supporting every breath in every cell of every being right now. When you take a deep breath,feel that run energy through you.


~ Let all your layers that you hold on to erode gently, then that which remains is who you truly are.


~ And when I feel just a little low, God shows me a bird, a flower and subtly reminds me how much He loves me.


~ When I surround myself with silence, the beauty that exists slowly appears.


~ See yourself in another, and you will see everyone is the same, in essence. Love, compassion, kindness doesn't operate with judgement.


~ Truth, Love, Peace, Grace are all infinite and intangible. You can only let them flow into you by expanding and opening yourselves.


~ The other is just another me. The true essence of everything is one.


~ Every moment, you have the opportunity to disregard Ego and embrace Love. How often do you do it?


~ Love is just EXACTLY that. It's just Love.


When you see yourself in another, lose yourself in another and love another like yourself, there is no 'other', just another part of yourself. And that's Love.




© Sneha Singh 2010

0 comments:

Post a Comment